New SNOK® release 1.14.
Secure-NOK has released version 1.14 of the SNOK® software suite with several new improvements including:
- A new SNOK module named the SNOK Asset Scanner. This module is optional and allows the user to perform an active SNMP based scan to get more information about the assets in a monitored network.
- Bar graph visualisation to see the concentration of Detected Events along a timeline.
- New and better visualization of network connections to visualize the status of the monitored infrastructure.
- Improved Asset List visualization with active and inactive status and better filtering options.
- Extended sensor data for the ICMP and IEC 60870-5-104 protocols.
- Enhanced detection and whitelisting capabilities as option to preserve whitelisted items when running new learning.
- Several improvements in usability as better filtering option, more reports and archive improvements.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for full release notes and for support in acquiring and implementing this new release.